SUPPLY CHAIN ZONE
Supply Chain Zone: Hub for Supply Chain & Logistics Professionals
Asia being one of the fastest growing economies has great potential for growth in every sector. Logistics industry is the backbone of development and a strong and growing logistic sector indicates healthy trend of growing economy. As Thailand considered as ASEAN’s emerging logistics hub, the nation’s logistics revenues are forecasted to reach USD 96.5 billion by 2019.
Companies providing on-site quality related services including inspection, supplier management, logistics, technical support and other supply chain solutions to bring greater value to their customers are invited to participate at Supply Chain Zone during 5th Asia Warehousing Show - a zone specially created for logistics and supply chain companies to showcase their latest solutions and expertise.
The event will take place on 27-28-29 MAY 2020 at BITEC in Bangkok and would give your organization an unparallel visibility and mileage.
- 3PL & 4 PL
- Transportation / Fleet Operators
- Freight Forwarders
- Warehousing & Storage
- Shipping Lines
- Ports & Terminals
- Express Services - Courier
- Air Freight / Sea Freight
- Labelling & Packaging Solutions
- Project Cargo / Bulk Cargo / Commercial Vehicle
- Enterprise IT Solutions - SCM, ERP, CRM
- Software & IT Solutions for Logistics & SCM
- Inventory Management Systems
- E-Procurement & Fulfillment E-Markets
- Logistics Information & Telematics Automation Systems
- Communication Technology & equipment
- Security Solution & Equipment
- ADC & Bar code
- Tracking Systems
To book your stall at the exhibition, kindly get in touch with our sales team.