Media Release:- 2nd November 2017
Taiwan Association of Logistics Management (TALM) has extend its formal support to Asia Warehousing Show (AWS), scheduled to be held from 07-09 March 2018 at Bangkok International Trade & Centre (BITEC), Bangkok.
The Taiwan Association of Logistics Management was founded in January 1995. The performance of the Association was significant and has been recognized by the industry. Association work to help domestic industries, especially logistics industries, to raise its competitive advantage and also assist the government to achieve the goal of making Taiwan as a global logistics management center.
The goal of the Association is to bring together logistics professionals from industry, government, and academia to facilitate systemization of logistics systems in industry and to advance management skills in order to accelerate economic growth, improve life quality, and contribute to the global community.
- Encourage the development of logistics systems of the industry and to assist the industry to promote its logistics management capability.
- Train for logistics operational and managerial professionals.
- Collect and disseminate domestic and international, logistics-related information.
- Publish logistics-related professional material.
- Promote cooperative communication among members to set up business relationships.
- Organize domestic or overseas logistics company-visit tours to obtain advanced knowledge in logistics development.
- Organize logistics exhibition.
- Organize domestic or international logistics conferences or forum.
- Assist government in the implementation of related policies and participate in logistics activities.
- Communicate with government in behalf of the industry in policy formation process to create a favorable environment for logistics development.
- Develop relationship with international or foreign logistics organizations to facilitate international exchange.
- Cooperate with educational institutions in creating projects between industry and academia.
- Conduct project consignment regarding logistics development from government.
- Manage other activities conforming to the goals of the Association.
“We are thankful for the support extended to us by TALM, which will be remarkable help for us to make our Asia Warehousing Show a success.” commented Kiran Mittal, organizer of Asia Warehousing Show.
The association will actively promote Asia Warehousing Show, scheduled for 07-08-09 March 2018 at BITEC, Bangkok amongst its members as the show to provide an opportunity to interact with the industry peers and in turn means active business to both.
Find out more about the association at www.talm.org.tw