Media Release, 7th June 2016
Infor Supply Chain Management combines best in class solutions with industry-specific functionality, giving you the power to plan and execute your supply chain strategies faster and more profitably, from strategic and tactical planning to execution. With analytics at the core, you’ll get the tools you need to optimize your end-to-end supply chain and harness the power of social networking to collaborate more effectively internally, as well as with customers, partners, and suppliers. Gain greater visibility into your supply chain to optimize utilization of resources and labor, improve inventory and shipping accuracy, deliver the perfect order every time, and respond faster to customer opportunities and market fluctuations.
Infor SCM solutions help you with:
- Maximizing profits—See the profit impact of your supply chain decisions in real time.
- Optimizing—Get end to end optimization, from forecast through to planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Analyzing—Analyze your supply chain, manufacturing options, and relevant constraints and choose the plan that makes best use of your assets.
- Communicating—Collaborate more effectively with customers, partners, and suppliers using the power of the Internet and social networking.
- Designing—Create the optimal supply chain network and adapt the network to keep pace with changes in your business.
Infor SCM offers industry-specific functionality for a range of industries, including:
Food & beverage
Optimize the supply chain, from forecasting to production to customer delivery to boost profits. Account for volume-based constraints, such as tanks, ovens, and freezers, to maximize throughput, improving productivity and reducing waste.
Get the right balance between demand and supply, optimize warehouse stocks, better controls incoming and outgoing flows, and be equipped to rapidly adapt to change.
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
Respond faster and with more certainty to tenders and PARs. Control your supply chain costs and optimize the use of your production capacity. Effectively plan co- and by-products, and determine the least-cost formulation.
Improve collaboration with customers and suppliers, and better manage supply chain complexity to drive higher service levels, lower inventory, and lower supply chain costs.
Make faster and better decisions to achieve more perfect orders and higher customer service levels.
High tech & electronics
Optimize your supply chain globally, respond to changes faster, and improve collaboration across your entire supply chain.
Reduce operational costs and improve efficiency, use collaboration to interact with your supply chain partners, and gain clear, reliable, real time information about your suppliers.
For more information, kindly visit www.infor.com